Here does flow, the heart of gold, that shatters time and space, to bring us home to shine like stones (crystalline stone river), the place of unity that's blessed, the holy sacred nest. Welcome home to Brotherhood, Cosmic Father, the golden child, Roar of the Buffalo knows your tone, because you did call on the phone (song in the winds).

Roar of the Buffalo Horn Musical Arrangement


White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums

Share Your Heart Relative From Around the World. You are the Children Who Walk and Talk Sacred

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Information about the Hoops! IamaSunDance.Info
IamaSunDance.Org Music Collaborations
Home Angel Services ALightFromWithin.Org

Welcome to the House of the Rising Sun, where the Royal True Blue Warriors gather

Rainbow Clan, the place where seeds find their home. Blessings of the Green Grass follows you to the throne (kinsmen)! Brotherhood, comes to run with an iron thumb (shines in the dark), the heart of a warrior, the heart of a man, the heart of a great spirit, that reaches and kicks (stands up for what is right and unites broken hearts). Follow the Great River, the crystalline shore leads, right down towards the heartbeat, where all do bleed (suffering for love, down the red road, the law of love, we afford). Gather together and explore, the heart of all our relatives, we adore!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Take My Hand, I Will Lead You to the Golden Paved Roads

Take my hand to refuge, the place on the other side. I will lead you to heaven, don't you realize. We are part of distant lands, to cross the fields. Come and gift us treasures and you will know the real.

(reel them in). 
I have to show you, just what time is. We are a rainbow (clan) and love is the kiss (unity). 
Thank you for being, the treasure for me. I need to hold you eternally. 
Wake up to the voice, where heaven reigns. The soul is emerging and we have no restraints. 
We could be special if we look within, but if you look outwards, it's filled with sin. 
Come join my sovereign land of joy. Come join the people and let us be the voice. 
There is a place now, deep inside the halls. Come and gift to us treasures, have a great ball (dance party).


When we wake up and find our friends (helpers) alive. We will be blissful, that love survived. And if we are true blue, then gold will be our friends, brotherhood will lead us into the great mortal winds. 
Kiss me this second. Kiss me inside. Know it's love that radiates far and wide. 
Know of the people who need some bliss, they need tender loving kiss. 
Gift to them your heartache, gift to them your pain, then you will know no gain. 
Gift to them a joy filled, gift to them some love, then they will know perfect, a radiating dove (peace is known). 
Come and join me. Come and join me. Come and dance upon this hill for we are going to be real/reel. Come and be a fishermen (of men). Come and lift your heart far and wide. Come and fill the journey of heavenly prescribed (true blue).


Then we could know, the great show. 
Then we could know, just how to bow. 
Then we could know justice, just to have some fun. 
I will be shouting, let's have some fun. Y
es, dance with me. Dance with me. Dance with me upon the sacred trees (roots of heaven and earth). Dance with me. Dance with me, help me know the perfect loving flow. 
That's solid gold.
Golden paved roads. 
That's solid gold. 
Golden paved roads. 
That's solid gold. 
That's solid gold ..... ..... ..... ..... .... .....
That's solid gold ....... Y
ou are near me. 
You are near me. Y
ou are near me. I feel the breeze.


White Buffalo calf Woman sings (crystal child) and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums (lavender child). Thank you for that great song from the heart of Cosmic Father Roar of the Buffalo Horn, the golden child.

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 



Here does flow, the heart of gold, that shatters time and space, to bring us home to shine like stones (crystalline stone river), the place of unity that's blessed, the holy sacred nest. Welcome home to Brotherhood, Cosmic Father, the golden child, Roar of the Buffalo knows your tone, because you did call on the phone (song in the winds).

No comments:

Post a Comment